The Overlook at Riverdale is the newest housing option for Marian University medical and graduate students. The Overlook at Riverdale is an on-campus apartment building that saves residents time and money while living on campus apartment accommodations. Most importantly, residents of The Overlook at Riverdale live among classmates and interact in an academic environment, while enjoying the privacy and autonomy of a private apartment.
The three-wing apartment community is four-stories, has ample reserved resident parking immediately adjacent to the building, and enjoys scenic views of the Nina Mason Pulliam EcoLab and entire Marian University campus.
Apartment amenities include:
- Fully-equipped stainless steel kitchen package
- Granite counters
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Water, sewer, trash, and basic cable included
- 24-hour private study rooms with white boards, large-screen TVs, WiFi, table and chairs
- Marian WiFi
- Bike racks and bike-share program
- On-site fitness center
- Fully-furnished options available
And when it comes to convenience, consider:
- No commute and no need to search for on-campus parking
- Optimize study time in a focused environment with your peers
- On-site fitness center currently under renovation
- Access to Nina Mason Pulliam EcoLab and Lake Sullivan park for recreation
- Safety and security provided 24/7 by campus police
- Free parking at The Overlook
- In-unit washer and dryer provided
- Basic cable provided
- Marian Wifi provided
- Kitchen includes: stainless steel range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator
The Overlook at Riverdale offers studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom options.