Campus housing and room selections for returning students
If you are a returning student who wants to live on campus for the 2020-21 year, complete your room selection online.
- For more information and assistance, download the Room Selection Directions and click here for more information on residence hall options for returning students.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact Residential and Commuter Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 955-6318.
Step One: Complete your application(s)
- If you want to return to campus housing and live in a residence hall, complete the online application at marian.erezlife.com. We recommend you complete your application as soon as possible and then select a room at a later date.
- If you are interested in living in a learning community, or campus house and apartment (including the Alverna Community, the Peace and Justice Community, the Honors and Engineering Community), there is an additional application you should complete. Applications for campus houses, apartments, and living learning communities are due February 28, 2020. Offers will be extended on March 9 and you have until March 13, 2020 to accept or decline.
- Complete the application(s) and view/select rooms here.
Step Two: Select your room
Room selection is based on and prioritized by your academic standing. For the upcoming year, we consider the number of credit hours you completed before the spring 2020 semester. Current classes do not count toward total credit hours. The breakdown by class standing is:
- Seniors: 94+ credit hours completed
- Juniors: 62-93 credit hours completed
- Sophomores: 30-61 credit hours completed
- Freshmen: 0-29 credit hours completed
Room selection is available at these times:
- Current seniors: Tuesday, March 24
- Current juniors: Thursday, March 26
- Current sophomores: Tuesday, March 31
- Current freshmen: Thursday, April 2
Step Three (optional): Create a roommate group
- After you complete your application, on the left side of the screen, click Roommate Groups.
- Click the link to create a new roommate group. Give the group a name, and add roommates using their email addresses. You must have the exact email address that is listed in their eRezLife application, they must have completed an application for 2020-2021, and they must be the same gender.
- Click save.
- Once the roommate group is created, all group members must select the specific group as “my choice” to pull one another into a room or suite during room selection
Off-campus housing for returning students
If you currently live on campus but want to apply to live off campus for next year, you MUST complete an off-campus application by May 4, 2020
Students who apply to live on campus before May 15—and who subsequently decide (and are approved) to live off-campus AFTER May 15—are subject to cancellation fees. The fee structure is as follows:
- Cancellations after May 15: $500
- Cancellations after August 3: $750
- Cancellations after September 7: $1,000
Single room applications
A limited number of single rooms are available. Medical and regular singles may be requested on your housing application. You will not be able to select these rooms during the room selection process. Be sure to sign up for a double room while your single request is being processed.