Campus housing and room selections for returning students
If you are a returning student who wants to live on campus for the 2022-23 year, complete your room selection online.
- For more information and assistance, download the Room Selection Directions and click here for more information on residence hall options for returning students.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact Residential and Commuter Life at email@example.com or (317) 955-6318.
Step One: Complete your application(s)
- If you want to return to campus housing and live in a residence hall, complete the online application at marian.erezlife.com. We recommend you complete
your application as soon as possible and then select a room at a later date.
- If you are interested in living in a campus house and apartment there is an additional application you should complete. Applications for campus houses and apartments are due February 25, 2022. Offers will be extended on March 7
and you have until March 11 to accept by having one person in roommate group email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the application(s) and view/select rooms here.
Step Two: Select your room
Room selection is based on and prioritized by your academic standing. The breakdown by class standing is:
- Seniors: Started Fall 2018
- Juniors: Started Fall 2019
- Sophomores: Started Fall 2020
- Freshmen: Started Fall 2021
Room selection is available at these times (9 a.m. on specific date):
- Current seniors: Tuesday, March 22
- Current juniors: Thursday, March 24
- Current sophomores: Tuesday, March 29
- Current freshmen: Thursday, March 31
Step Three (optional): Create a roommate group
- After you complete your application, on the left side of the screen, click Roommate Groups.
- Click the link to create a new roommate group. Give the group a name, and add roommates using their email addresses. You must have the exact email address that is listed in their eRezLife application, they must have completed an application for
2022-2023, and they must be the same gender.
- Click save.
- Once the roommate group is created, all group members must select the specific group as “my choice” to pull one another into a room or suite during room selection
Off-campus housing for returning students
If you currently live on campus but want to apply to live off campus for next year, you MUST complete an off-campus application by May 2, 2022
Students who apply to live on campus before May 15—and who subsequently decide (and are approved) to live off-campus AFTER May 15—are subject to cancellation fees. The fee structure is as follows:
- Cancellations after May 15: $500
- Cancellations after August 3: $750
- Cancellations after September 7: $1,000
Single room applications
Single rooms are available for medical accommodation. Medical singles may be requested by contacting the Personalized Learning Center
at PLC@marian.edu. You will not be able to select these rooms during the room selection process. Be sure to sign up for a double room while your single request is being processed.