How to Order Transcripts
Transcript Request Forms may be faxed to 317.955.6575, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed with your payment to:
Marian University Office of the Registrar
3200 Cold Spring Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46222
- Your transcripts will not be released without your legal signature, so please make certain your request is signed and dated.
- The Office of the Registrar attempts to send transcripts within three business days after the request is received. The time may be extended during periods of registration, grade recording, and degree clearance.
- Official transcripts can only be released to those who have satisfied all financial obligations to the university. If you wish to settle your financial obligations prior to requesting an official transcript, contact the Business Office at 317.955.6020.
- The fee for each transcript is $5 if it is mailed or picked up two to three business days after receipt of request. The fee to have an unofficial transcript faxed within two to three business days is $10. The fee for each transcript processed immediately (same day) is $15 for immediate in-person pick-up or same-day unofficial fax.
- Marian University does not subscribe to a secure electronic transcript process. Individuals wishing to receive unofficial transcripts via email will receive the transcript in a non-secure email format and the document will be attached as a pdf.
- If you are unable to open the above link to the transcript request form, you may create your own request, which must include the following information:
- your name as well as any previous last names
- your Social Security number
- your approximate dates of attendance
- your current address and phone number
- indication of whether you are requesting an official, sealed transcript or an unofficial transcript and the number of transcripts that you are requesting
- the address to which the transcript should be sent
- your handwritten signature and the date
- (optional) your email address, if you want to pay the transcript fee online
- Phone requests are not accepted; however, if you have questions, you may call 317.955.6050.