The Office of the Registrar is responsible for:
- publication of the schedule of classes
- creation and maintenance of student records
- organization of early registration
- cross-registration and final registration processes
- creation of appropriate forms
- interpretation and application of academic policies and procedures
- evaluation of candidates for graduation, evaluation of transfer credits
- certification of student status
- collection of basic lists and statistics from the student database
- creation of the final exam schedule
- grade reports
- transcripts, lists, etc.
The office is located on the first floor of Marian Hall and is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
See the "Contact the Registrar's Office" page for direct phone and e-mail contacts. General contact information: