2017 was a great year at Marian. Take a look at our top moments
Thank you to all who helped make 2017 one of our best year's yet! While we're looking forward to 2018, here's a look back at the moments that made 2017 so great.
1. We graduated our first class of doctors of osteopathic medicine and learned where they were headed next.
2. Fred and Judy Klipsch pledged $12 million to fund The Educators College.
3. We opened the Paul J. Norman Center, new home to the Byrum School of Business.
The building was made possible through a generous donation from alumnus Paul J. Norman '74.
4. Women's basketball won their second-straight NAIA national championship.
5. We welcomed quite a few Pumas--transfers from the closed St. Joseph College.
6. We celebrated 80 years and honored the Sisters of St. Francis, Oldenburg, and their Courage to Venture.
7. We announced the Forging Leaders: The Legacy We're Made For initiative, which will launch us into our next 80 years.
8. We told the world what we're made of. If you watch television, drive throughout the Midwest, or use the internet, you might have noticed we launched a new brand!
9.Sister Norma Rocklage '60, Ph.D. received the 2017 Interfaith Ambassador Award.
10. We watched Krishawn Hogan become the first player from Marian University to play in the National Football League (NFL).
11. We launched a doctoral nursing program. And our students are already serving the community!
What will 2018 bring?