Center for School and Community Success
Marian University has provided professional educational services for a number of years, helping teachers and school administrators deliver high-quality educational programs for Hoosier children.
In 2017, INIschools (originally created by Goodwill Education Initiatives, Inc.) became part of the Klipsch Educators College at Marian University. The acquisition enables us to expand our growing efforts to support K-12 schools throughout Indianapolis and central Indiana.
Finance and accounting
- Talk to us about how we can help you establish fully-compliant financial accounting systems, internal controls, budgeting and cash flow projections, financial statements, record-keeping, and annual auditing support.
Special education policies and administration
- Let's explore how Marian University can collaborate with and advise you about special education policies, processes, and systems that comply with state and federal requirements.
- Through expert consultation, targeted professional development, and ongoing monitoring and support, we'll ensure you have the tools required to serve high-need student populations.
State compliance and reporting
- Our consultants partner with you to build and maintain timely, accurate reporting to state officials through efficient systems to track accurate date via your IT systems to the state's reporting portals.
- We'll establish a timeline for your school to meet important reporting deadlines and support related processes, like scheduling, transcription, student counts, and conflict resolution.
- Klipsch Educators College supports your mission by providing you with access to experienced educational strategic planning partners.
- We develop custom programming to address your specific needs, ranging from one-day seminars to multiple strategic planning sessions over the course of weeks or months. Topics include board governance, board administration, human resources, curriculum and instruction, facilities, and operations.
Teacher and leadership development
- Utilizing principles of authentic leadership, systems thinking, and visioning, our expert faculty will provide the support you need to create transformative school environments built on proven best practices and advancements in educational research.
Professional development for faculty and staff
- Emphasizing rigor and relevance, we'll help your team achieve excellence in teaching and student learning outcomes. Our consultants will assess and analyze your instructional strategies, curriculum design structures, and academic performance to design a framework that will meet your goals.