Information and ordering options
Your official academic transcript is a comprehensive record of all courses you have completed at Marian University (formerly Marian College).
It is a violation of federal law to release a copy of a transcript without your authorization.
- If your student account is in good standing and clear of any holds, you may obtain a copy of your official transcript.
- To settle outstanding financial obligations before requesting an official transcript, contact our business office at 317.955.6020.
Request a transcript
There are several ways you can request an academic transcript from Marian University:
- Using Parchment, our quick, convenient online ordering system.
- In person at the Office of the Registrar (Marian Hall Room 104) from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Beginning January 2019, we can only accept a check or cash at our office location. If you wish to place an order with a credit card please do so using Parchment.
- By completing a transcript request form. Please print, complete and submit with your payment (cash or check only) in person or mail to:
- Marian University
Office of the Registrar
3200 Cold Spring Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222-1997
- Via Parchment third-party ordering. This is only used for outside schools or organizations on the student's behalf. The third-party is responsible for the fees incurred by the request. Please note: beginning January 2019 we can no longer accept third-party transcript requests via U.S. mail or fax.
Transcript requests cannot be accepted by phone.
Requests are not processed on weekends and holidays.