We're hosting a special Preview Day just for Indiana's 21st Century Scholars.
If this describes you, mark your calendars and plan now to see for yourself what Marian University has to offer. Bring a parent, family member, or friend! You can:
- Explore Marian's programs and resources for 21st Century Scholars.
- Learn about our 21st Century Scholars Tuition Scholarship. Each year, Marian offers up to full tuition assistance and funding for incoming 21st Century Scholars. This funding fills the gap in the state scholarship, which only funds full tuition at public colleges. We're committed to ensuring a top-quality private education at Marian University is possible for you and your family.
- Meet current Marian students who are 21st Century Scholars and talk about their student experience. Get acquainted with Marian support staff and faculty representing various programs.
- Ask questions, get support from, and talk with a State of Indiana representative about completing your 21st Century Scholar ScholarTrack requirements.
- Personal interviews are required for eligible scholars. If you are an eligible senior, it's easy and convenient to complete your scholarship interview while you are on campus for this event.
- Enjoy a free lunch, information and tips about our admission and financial aid process, and spend time with other 21st Century Scholars and their families during a Family Weekend picnic.
Register and reserve your spot today!
The event starts at 9:30 a.m. You'll be finished at 5 p.m. Space is limited. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Why choose Marian University?
We help 21st Century Scholars build professional skills, get leadership experience, and prepare for a great career and life after college. Resources available at Marian University include:
- Full-time support staff who offer guidance, information, encouragement, and support throughout your college journey.
- One-on-one success coaching.
- Career and professional development activities.
- Social and cultural activities, both on campus and around Indianapolis.
- Dedicated Scholars Lounge for 21st Century Scholars with comfortable couches, chairs, a food pantry, refrigerator, and microwave.
Find out what we're made of! Join a diverse, close-knit campus community on a beautiful, wooded, and historic campus built on a proud tradition of our Catholic faith and Franciscan values.