We welcome Ivy Tech transfer students!
Are you a current Ivy Tech Community College student or recent graduate?
Talk with us about how you can apply your Ivy Tech credits or associate degree toward a bachelor's degree from Marian University.
- Make an appointment and meet one-on-one with an expert transfer admission counselor.
- Ask about Marian's ASAP Ivy Tech Scholarship, which guarantees Ivy Tech graduates with a minimum 3.00 GPA a $14,000 annual scholarship. This scholarship is renewable if you are enrolled as a full-time student with a Marian University GPA of 3.00 or higher.
Marian University has partnered with Ivy Tech Community College to provide a seamless, cost-effective bachelor's degree pathway for Ivy Tech students who graduate with (1) an Associate of Science in Business Administration or (2) an Associate of Science in Psychology degree.
This degree pathway is called a "2+2" program because you take Ivy Tech classes as a full-time student for two years and then you'll transfer and take Marian classes as a full-time student for two years.
- During your two years of courses at Ivy Tech, you will complete your associate degree.
- Upon admission to Marian, you transfer into one of our bachelor's degree programs with junior class status.
- You'll complete two years of courses at Marian, completing your bachelor's degree upon finishing your senior year.
This is an attractive option for full-time Ivy Tech students who want to keep their educational expenses and student loans as low as possible by taking less expensive community college courses for two years. It's also attractive for students who want to earn a two-year associate degree before finishing a bachelor's degree.
Students with the Associate of Science in Business Administration from Ivy Tech can earn these degrees at Marian:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Students with the Associate of Science in Psychology from Ivy Tech can earn this degree at Marian:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
It is possible that additional 2+2 options may be available in the future.
Reverse transfer program
This program is for Ivy Tech students who transfer to Marian University BEFORE they finish their associate degree at Ivy Tech.
- When you complete all required courses at Marian needed to meet Ivy Tech's associate degree requirements, we'll send your Marian transcript to Ivy Tech for evaluation and review.
- If your transcript is approved, Ivy Tech will award your associate degree.
- You may be eligible to participate in Ivy Tech's commencement ceremony to receive your diploma.
- Read more about this partnership.
By earning your associate degree before your bachelor's degree, you will have a completed two-year college credential. You'll also have a sense of accomplishment and confidence that will help motivate and sustain you as continue your educational journey toward earning a four-year degree.