Marian University offers scholarships for entering transfer students who have completed at least 12 college-level credit hours at a regionally accredited institution.
These scholarships are available for transfer students entering in the spring or fall semesters.
Transfer student scholarships are granted annually. They are renewable if you are a full-time student who maintains a Marian University GPA of 3.00 or higher.
You will automatically be considered for these scholarships if you are offered admission to Marian University. You do not need to formally apply for them.
- If you receive an offer of financial aid, any scholarships you are awarded will be indicated in a financial aid award letter.
These amounts may be awarded to transfer students who are offered admission to Marian University:
|GPA at Previous Institution(s) ||Amount Awarded |
|3.75 ||$14,000 |
|3.50 ||$12,000 |
|3.00 ||$10,000 |
Students with GPAs below 3.00 could still qualify for a Marian University Grant, as well as additional financial assistance.
ASAP Ivy Tech Scholarship
- Ivy Tech Community College ASAP graduates with at least a 3.00 grade point average are guaranteed $14,000.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa student members may be awarded $14,000.
American Honors Scholarship
- American Honors students may receive a $14,000 award.
Ivy Tech Honors Scholarship
- Ivy Tech Honors Program graduates may receive a $14,000 award.