Congratulations on your decision to attend Marian University. The next four years will be among the most exciting and memorable of your life.
- Your next step is to attend one of our SOAR programs. During SOAR, you will learn important information you need to thrive at Marian, register for your first semester of classes, and get to know other new students, current Marian students, and faculty members.
Fall 2020 Students
If you are a freshman or transfer student who will start classes on August 24, you will attend a two-day or one-day SOAR program during the summer. By choosing a two-day program, you will have the opportunity to stay in a residence hall, explore downtown Indianapolis, build connections, and make memories with future classmates.
2020 SOAR programs will take place on the following dates.
- Friday, April 17 (one-day SOAR)
- Thursday-Friday, June 11-12 (two-day SOAR)
- Thursday-Friday, June 25-26 (two-day SOAR)
- Thursday-Friday, July 16-17 (two-day SOAR)
- Friday, July 17 (one-day SOAR, transfer students only)
Transfer students are encouraged to choose a one-day SOAR to best fit your needs. However, you are welcome to attend a two-day SOAR if you would like a more comprehensive and social orientation experience.
International students have the option to select a date for phone advising so you can speak with your advisor before arriving. If you select a phone advising appointment, you will be automatically registered to complete SOAR on August 20.