Congratulations on your decision to attend Marian University! The next four years will be among the most exciting and memorable of your life.
Your next step is to attend one of our SOAR programs. During SOAR, you will learn everything you'll need to know for your transition to Marian and how to thrive here as a student. You'll also register for your first semester of classes and get to know other new students, current students, and faculty.
SOAR programs for students starting classes in August will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 (one-day SOAR)
- Thursday-Friday, June 10-11, 2021 (two-day overnight SOAR)
- Thursday-Friday, June 24-25, 2021 (two-day overnight SOAR)
- Thursday-Friday, July 15-16, 2021 (two-day overnight SOAR)
- Friday, July 16, 2021 (Transfer one-day SOAR)
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 (one-day SOAR)
*A $95 fee is applied to the first semester bill for all incoming students, which covers meals, housing, and programming during orientation programs and Welcome Week.
To get started, click on your student classification in the Register for SOAR box above to learn how to register.