Marian University's academic calendar includes important dates for students who are enrolled during the fall, spring, and summer semesters, like the first day of classes, last day to add or drop courses, holidays, mid-term exams, final exams, and more.
Download a copy of our current academic calendar using this link:
- 2018-19 academic calendar
- 2019-20 academic calendar
- 2020-21 academic calendar (originally published)
- This calendar remains in effect for students in Marian’s Adult Programs (MAP), the Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Saint Joseph’s College of Marian University - Indianapolis, and Accelerated Nursing Programs.
- 2020-21 academic calendar (revised - coming soon)
- As of June 1, 2020 this calendar applies to all students not participating in one of the above listed programs.
- 2021-22 academic calendar
If you have questions, please call (317) 955-6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.