Ways to Give
Make an impact through annual giving
Annual giving provides vital support that helps the university fulfill its mission. When a donor makes an annual gift, they join thousands of alumni, students, parents, faculty, staff, and friends in making a difference. These gifts make a combined impact that is extraordinary, by supporting innovative programs, urgent needs, and important priorities.
- Annual Scholarships
- Equipment and materials for classrooms, laboratories, and our library
- Faculty support (professional development and research projects)
- Program support
Make a gift to support a major initiative
Marian University is always growing, stretching, and reaching for new heights, and this year is no exception. The success of our major initiatives depends on the support of loyal alumni, friends, and community partners. If you are interested in making a major gift or pledge toward the following initiatives, please contact Cathy Siler '86 at 317.955.6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in touch with a development officer.
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Alumni Hall
- Academy for Teaching and Learning Leadership
- Rebuild My Church
- Endowed Scholarships
- Ruth Lilly Health Educaiton Center at Marian University
Make a deferred gift and leave a legacy
Planned giving provides loyal Knights and friends of Marian University with the opportunity to plan for the future and leave a legacy at the university they love. Often, these gifts provide donors with the opportunity to fund something significant and deeply meaningful to them, while also providing personal financial benefits, such as minimizing estate tax implications.
- Make a bequest through your will
- Name Marian University as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Name Marian University as a beneficiary of your 401k, 403b, or IRA
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity
Leave a legacy by making a planned gift today.