1. Do you have, or have you had within the last 14 days any of the following symptoms?
- Fever or chills OR
- Cough OR
- Shortness of breath
- Fatigue OR
- Muscle or body aches OR
- Headache OR
- New loss of taste or smell OR
- Sore throat OR
- Congestion or runny nose OR
- Nausea or vomiting OR
2. Have you been in contact, without using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), within the last 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. Have you been in contact, without using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), within the last 14 days with someone who has any symptoms of COVID-19?
If you answer YES to any one of these questions:
- Do not leave your home/living space.
- Faculty and Staff: Call your health professional for guidance.
- Students: Call the Student Health Center at (317) 955-6154 to speak to a health professional.
- Notify your supervisor, faculty member or coach, as applicable that you will be absent for the day. Continue to update them as the situation warrants.
- Do not return to campus activities until instructed by your health professional.