Frequently Asked Questions for Students and Alumni

  • How do I get an on-campus job?

  • How can I get my resume approved on Handshake?

  • What about My Federal Work Study position?

  • How can I get credit for my internship?

  • What is the cleared-to-work process?

For more information

The Exchange
(317) 955-6500

handshake career services management

Can't Find What You're Looking For?

Search for it.