Professor Beechy has been in the field of Mental Health for over 15 years. She graduated with her first nursing degree in 2006 from Indiana University Kokomo and received her Masters of Science in Nursing Education from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2017. During her nursing career, she has worked in a variety of areas of nursing including medical/surgical inpatient, long term care, case management and preventative care. Despite her wide range of experiences, Professor Beechy’s favorite area has always been mental health nursing. She has worked in nearly all areas of mental health including child, adolescent, substance abuse and geriatric inpatient mental health.
- Master's of Science in Nursing: Indiana Wesleyan University
- Bachelor's in Missionary Nursing: PennView Bible Institute
- Associate of Science: Indiana University Kokomo
Area of expertise
- Substance Abuse and Detox Nursing
- Intensive Mental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Mental Health Nursing
She enjoys traveling with her husband and two boys.