Welcome to the family!
At Marian University, we believe parents, siblings, and other family members are essential to student success and development.
- If you are the parent of a prospective student who is considering Marian University, our admission advisors are available to answer your questions about financial aid, campus life, and student services and resources. You can reach us at email@example.com, 800.772.7264, and 317.955.6300.
- If you are the parent of a current student, our Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement is a good resource for you. Contact Cathy Siler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.955.6241.
Getting involved in campus life is easy.
If you haven’t already done so, follow Marian University’s social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social channels are great tools for getting the latest campus news and updates.
Plan to attend campus athletic, arts, and other events, including Family Weekend.
- You’ll find schedules, team rosters, ticket information and more on muknights.com.
- Information about student art shows, theatre and musical performances, and more is listed on our events calendar.
- Show your support by wearing Marian University apparel! You’ll find women’s and men’s T-shirts, sweatshirts, accessories, coffee mugs, license plate holders, textbooks, school supplies, and more at our campus bookstore.
- Join our Parent Engagement Committee, helping us plan campus events like Family Weekend. As a member, you can also participate in panel discussions where parent feedback and insight is needed. Contact Cathy Siler at email@example.com or 317.955.6241 for information.
Resources for you and your student.
We encourage you to spend time exploring www.marian.edu, where you’ll find links to and information about campus offices and services. For your convenience, here is a short list of the most important campus resources that parents and family members should know.
- If you have questions about when classes begin or end, check current and future academic calendars.
- Student safety and campus security is important to us. Marian University’s police officers are fully vested law enforcement professionals who patrol and protect our campus around-the-clock.
- If your student isn’t feeling well, he or she can visit our Student Health Center, located in Clare Hall.
- Students who need a little help navigating the world of college can visit our Student Counseling and Consultation Center, where staff can help them manage anxiety, depression, and other struggles that are preventing them from reaching their full potential.
- Career counseling, interview preparation, internship, and employment assistance is offered through The Exchange. We also offer an online job board for students called Handshake.
- If you have a question about tuition, fees, payment options, and payment procedures, staff in the Business Office can help. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org, 800.952.3917, or 317.955.6020.
- Does your student need wheels? Transportation in and around Indianapolis is not a problem for Marian University students who don’t have cars. With two Blue Indy stations on campus and student discounts, having access to a set of wheels is easy and cost-effective.
We host a variety of events throughout the year, including art exhibits, theatre and musical performances, sports and athletic events, lectures, and film screenings.
- The events listed here are just a few of the family-friendly programs that parents, siblings, and others can attend.
- For a complete list of campus events, explore our events calendar.