How to Order a Marian University Business Card
- You will be asked to create an account. You can order for others once you are logged in and all orders will be saved under your name. Individuals will also be able to log-in and place their own orders. This will be up to the departments to decide how to handle. (Ideally, there is more efficiency the fewer hands in the pot.)
- You should be able to follow the directions and enter your information without too much confusion or headache. (Please report any confusion or headache issues so we can resolve the cause.)
- You will have to select the back style—Blank or Standard Back with Values
- You will be able to see what your card will look like by hitting the preview button. Updates will automatically show up as you refresh. It will be each individual’s responsibility to review the information carefully for accuracy.
- You will be able to “save and finish later” if questions arise—such as how DO I phrase the name of my new department?? (For example, branding standards require that we say Department of Athletics or Office of Marketing Communication, etc.) Simply look at one of your current cards if you are unsure, but you can also print and send to your admin for their input. If you are a new employee, ask to look at another card from your department.
- Once you have checked the details of your information-—name spelling, email address, phone numbers—for the 5th time, you can hit that Submit button.
- You will also have the option to select 1 or 2 boxes of cards. Those who use them frequently should order more.
- You do not need to worry about billing unless you are a rush or custom order. MarCom will cover the cost of card printing otherwise.
- There is also a place to add special comments—questions, instructions that will go directly to the printer who can then contact you directly.
- Typically, orders placed by the 5th of the month should be delivered to the mailroom by the end of the month. Your information will be saved in your account, so ordering new cards will be even simpler the next time around.
For questions or additional assistance, contact Christina O'Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org.