Marian University Academy For Teaching and Learning Leadership Board of Visitors
The members of the Board of Visitors will help Marian University:
Understand and articulate the need in Indiana, the Midwest, and the country for great school leaders to ensure our future competitiveness in the global economy;
Identify and secure the resources it needs to be able to respond to the need for exceptional school leaders;
Develop and manage the Community Assets United for School Excellence (CAUSE) Councils;
Evaluate progress in meeting our ambitious goals and objectives for the Academy
Members serve staggered three year terms and are appointed by the Marian University President, in consultation with the leadership of the Academy and the current members of the Board of Visitors.
Chair of the Board of Visitors is appointed by the President and will:
Preside over three meetings per year;
Assist Marian University in recruiting members;
Articulate the vision and mission of the Academy;
Bring impact and influence to establishment and support of CAUSE;
Assist Marian University in identifying and securing financial support.
- Kenneth Zagzebski: CEO, Indianapolis Power and Light
- Marcy Bandick: Senior Director, Global Learning and Development, Eli Lilly & Co., Inc.
- Dr. Todd Bess: Executive Director, Indiana Association of School Principals
- Mary B. Boelke: Office Managing Partner, Deloitte LLP
- Edward Bonach: Chief Executive Officer, CNO Financial Group, Inc.
- Jerry Jones: President and CEO, Cannon IV, Inc.
- Sam Odle: Senior Policy Advisor, Bose Public Affairs Group
- Robert Pruitt: Managing Partner, BKD, LLP
- Rafael Sanchez: Partner, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- David Shane: President and CEO, LDI, Ltd.
- Joseph A. Slash: President and CEO, Indianapolis Urban League
Marian University support
- Daniel Elsener: President
- Dr. Thomas Enneking: Executive Vice President and Provost
- Daniel Conway: Senior Vice President, Marketing Communications and Advancement
- Greg Ginder: Vice President for Finance and Business Operations (CFO)
- Dr. Kenith Britt: Chief Operating Officer and Chancellor
- Dr. Lindan Hill: Assistant Vice President and Director, Teaching and Learning Leadership
- Dr. LaTonya Turner: Dean, Teaching and Learning Leadership