How to Apply
- Building Level Administrator (BLA);
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership;
- Indianapolis Teaching Fellows (ITF);
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership (MAEL);
- Master of Arts in Special Education (MAED);
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT);
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (M.S. in ABA); and
- Transition to Teaching (T2T) programs.
- Applied Behavior Analysis course sequence (ABA), or
- Special Education Preparation (SPED Prep) programs.
The Marian University Academy for Teaching and Learning Leadership accepts outstanding individuals who have a passion for improving the educational experience for all students in need and a deep commitment to making an impact in the world—as educators, researchers, policymakers, and service-minded leaders of character and integrity. This program combines hands-on opportunities with academic rigor in order to facilitate strong acquisition of knowledge, skills, and dispositions need to become a successful educational leader.
The admission process for successful candidates will be conducted in three phases:
- Completion of an application;
- Participation in a 30-minute phone interview;
- In-person at Marian University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Interviews will be by invitation only. Not all candidates will be asked to complete every phase of the application process.