If you are a graduate of the Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM), please note you will not receive your real diploma during the annual Commencement Ceremony.
Diplomas are NOT immediately available after commencement. The process to verify all degree requirements, post degrees, and print diplomas takes a few weeks.
You will receive an e-mail in early to mid-April detailing the expected timeline for degree posting and diploma availability. You can obtain your diploma in person from the Office of the Registrar, located in Room 104 of Marian Hall, during normal business hours within the published pick-up window in June.
- Please bring a photo ID with you when you claim your diploma.
- If you do not claim your diploma by the end of the published pick-up window, it will be mailed to the current preferred address listed in your MUHUB. You can edit your preferred address in your MUHUB through June 1.
- Diplomas are only issued to the graduate, not family members or friends.
Your diploma will NOT be issued if:
- There are missing or incomplete course grades.
- There is an outstanding balance on your student account. Your account must be paid in full to receive your diploma and/or official academic transcripts.
When you receive your diploma, keep it in a safe place so you do not lose it. Marian University does not keep copies of diplomas; the official record we keep is your academic transcript.
Marian University has teamed with Parchment to provide you with fast, free, and sharable access to your official university diploma.
Click here for more information