You worked hard to earn your Marian University degree, so we want to help you share your accomplishments with family, friends, and (most importantly) potential employers.
That's why Marian University has teamed with Parchment to provide you with fast, free, and shareable access to your official university diploma.
How can you get a digital diploma?
About two weeks after you graduate, you will receive an email sent to your Marian University student email address. This email will contain information and instructions for claiming your diploma.
Follow these steps:
- Check your student email accounts for the notification.
- Use the link we'll provide to create a Parchment digital credentials account.
Once you've created your account, your Marian University diploma will ALWAYS be accessible to you digitally. You can login then download or share it as many times as you wish—at no cost to you.
What can you do with a digital diploma?
Digital diplomas are great tools as you pursue employment and professional opportunities. Any time that you need to verify you are a Marian University graduate who earned a degree on our campus you can:
- Easily share your official university diploma with employers through a secure, verified link
- You can also share your diploma on Facebook, LinkedIn, and download secure PDF copies.
- A digital diploma is an alternative to U.S. Department of State apostille requirements if you plan to live, work, or study in a foreign country. Many international organizations recognize and accept digital diplomas as documentation of your academic credentials.
If you have general questions about digital diplomas, email email@example.com.
If you have questions about your digital diploma after you've graduated or received it, email firstname.lastname@example.org.