Forms, documents and processes

Assignment and removal of incomplete form

  • This form is used to assign or remove an incomplete grade.

Certification request form

  • Undergraduate and graduate students can use this form to verify enrollment and expected graduation. Many students use this to request enrollment verifications for scholarships and insurance purposes. Students enrolled in our DO program should use DO program specific forms located on our enrollment/degree verification page.

Change of address form

  • This form is used to update your address and general contact information.
  • Your home and billing address can be updated in your CAMS student portal without this form. 
  • If you have been locked out of your CAMS portal you can use this form to update your home email address with our office so you can process a password reset on the website (if you still have your user name). If you no longer remember your user name or password, the password reset will need to be processed by the IT HelpDesk after your home email address has been updated.

Change of name or social security number form

  • This form is used to change your name and/or social security number. 

Change of major/advisor form

  • This form must be completed every time you change or add an advisor, major, minor or concentration.
  • This form can also also be use for declaring or removing the honors program from your record.

CUE process

  • The CUE form must be picked up in the Registrar's Office in Marian Hall 104.

Degree audit request form

  • ​This form is used to request an audit of your current completed course work. 
  • All students receive an audit after they complete their second year at Marian and/or upon completion of a graduation application. Please note this is a manual process and can take several weeks depending on the time of the semester and amount of requests. 

FERPA directory non-release form

  • This form is used to block the release of your directory information to be displayed publicly. 
  • This form is NOT used to provide consent for access to your record. If you need to complete a FERPA Waiver to allow a person(s) access to your records you must do so in person at the Registrar's Office (Marian Hall 104).

Graduation requirements self-tracking guide sheet

  • This document can be used to help you keep track of your general education requirements needed for graduation.
  • This form contains new and old general education graduation requirements.

Request for notarization form

  • Current students or alumni can use this form to request notarized copies of their transcripts or diploma.

Schedule planning form

  • ​This form can be completed to add or drop classes. Faculty and academic advisor signatures required.
  • This form can be completed to override a time conflict, pre-requisite requirement, maximum credit hours allowed, and/or the capacity limit of a course. Faculty and academic advisor signatures required.
  • This form can be completed to obtain faculty approval for enrollment in a course that requires faculty approval. Faculty and academic advisor signatures required.
Studying healthcare in Chile
Pre-med student builds cultural competencies and awareness.
Watch Htoo's story
Interning at Delta Faucet
Marketing experience gives insight into corporate America.
Watch Dominic's story
Coming home to Indy
Award-winning transfer student is glad she made the switch.
Read Rachel's story