Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-run organization that plans and coordinates events to enrich the Marian University campus community.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate an active campus life for all students that lead to fun and entertainment, strong social connections, and loyalty to our alma mater.
We host coffee houses, movie nights, an annual Homecoming celebration, Knight Daze, a campus Super Bowl party, formal dances, and more!
Find the latest news and information about campus activities on CAB's Connect page.
Upcoming CAB Events
- August 24* | Coffee House: Comedian Jeff Sheen, Dining Commons Patio/Alumni Hall, 8:30 pm
- September 7 | CAB Picnic, Amphitheater, 7 pm
- September 21* | Coffee House, Alumni Hall, 8:30pm
- September 28| Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8 pm
- October 17-20 | Homecoming 2018: Carnival
- October 26 |Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8 pm
- November 2 | Formal, Time and Location TBD
- November 9* | Coffee House: The Lasting Hope, Alumni Hall, 8:30pm
- November 17| Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8:30 pm
- November 30 | Cocoa & Canvas, Alumni Hall, 7 pm
- December 7 | Movie Night, Alumni Hall, 8 pm
- December 8 | Late Night Breakfast
* indicates Faculty Friday NIght before event
Questions? Please contact:
CAB Advisor & Student Activities Coordinator
317.955.6335 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-19 CAB Officers
|President ||Annie Wall |
|Vice President, Recruitment & Member Relations ||Conor Smith |
|Formal Chair ||Taylor Cardis |
|Homecoming Co-Chairs ||Taylor Kowalski and Danni Schweitzer |
|Movie Night Chair ||Elizabeth Coleman and Destiny Sunberg |
|Coffee House Chair ||Alexis Felty and Laura Haunert |
|Special Events Chair ||Interested? Contact Conor Smith |
|Multicultural Chair ||Megan Good |
Please contact CAB via Connect for more information about you can get involved. All committee chairs need a team who will help them plan and execute events. We would love for you to join us!