When to Arrive
Monday, August 12, 2019: Early move-in for approved teams and groups
Thursday, August 15, 2019: Early move-in for approved teams and groups
Monday, August 19, 2019: Early move-in for approved teams and groups, on-campus house and apartment move-in
Thursday, August 22, 2019: New residential students attending SOAR
Friday, August 23, 2019: New residential students
Saturday, August 24, 2019: Returning residential students
Note: Early arrival students must arrive between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. (noon) on their assigned move-in day. Students moving in on Friday, August 23 or Saturday, August 24 may arrive between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on their assigned move-in day. Check-in staff will only be available during this time.
What to Expect
- Follow the driving route recommended for your residence hall in the "Move-In Day Routes" section of this page.
- All new freshman, transfer, re-admitted and returning students MUST attend KnightQuest on their move-in day unless they have received a KnightQuest email stating they are Knight Ready and have checked in online. Be sure to check in online if you receive this email! All students should plan to attend their designated KnightQuest date unless they have received a Knight Ready email. You should plan to arrive at Alumni Hall to begin your day before heading to your residence hall for check in.
- When you arrive at your residence hall, there will be a staff member waiting to direct you to an unloading zone.
- You will have 15 minutes to unload your car before a staff member will direct you to overflow parking close to your residence hall.
- After you have unloaded your vehicle, please move to the directed overflow parking area.
- At this time, you may return to your residence hall and begin unpacking your belongings. Please remember to break down and recycle all cardboard boxes and other packing materials.