Housing application for new students
Please review our campus housing policy to learn more about the requirements for living on or off campus. To apply for campus housing, follow these steps.
Step one: create your eRezLife account
- Go to https://marian.erezlife.com and create an eRezLife student account to access Marian University's student housing application. eRezLife is an app that we use to manage our online housing registration process.
- Click the button labeled "Activate Account."
- Follow the directions to activate your account. You must use your Marian University email address to activate your account. If you do not have access to your Marian University email address, please contact our IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 955-6444.
- Click "Activate account."
- After activating your account, an email will be sent to you. This message will include the link you need to set your password.
Step two: complete your application
- Click here for our housing application. You will be directed to eRezLife, which operates best in Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari web browsers.
- Complete and submit your new student application. If you do not complete the application in one sitting, you can save and return later using previously entered information.
- You will receive an email instructing you how to pay your $125 housing deposit. Your application cannot be processed until your deposit is made. This deposit remains in your account as a refundable housing damage fee each year.
- After completing the new student application, you may also complete the 2019-20 Learning Community Application to live in one of our learning communities: the Alverna Community, the Peace and Justice Community, and the Engineering Community.
Triple rooms, single rooms, and room assignments
If you would like to be considered for a triple room at a reduced cost, please note that on your application. Students may be placed in a triple room regardless of preference.
A limited number of single rooms are available for students who need medical accommodations. Please indicate a request for a medical single room on your application and send medical documentation to the Office of Housing and Residence Life, Marian University, 3200 Cold Spring Road, Indianapolis, IN 46222 or fax to (317) 955-6346.
You will receive your housing assignment (building, room number, roommate’s name, etc.) based on when you submit your application and pay your housing deposit. Your assignment will be sent to the email address with which you activated your eRezLife account. On-campus housing applicants will be assigned to rooms as follows:
- Applications received before May 1 will be assigned before May 31, 2019.
- Applications received before June 1 will be assigned before June 30, 2019.
- Applications received before July 1 will be assigned before July 15, 2019.
- Applications received after July 1 will be assigned on a rolling basis.