21st Century Scholars Summer Camp
Monday, June 10 through Wednesday, June 12, 2019 // 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you are a high school student or recent graduate who is an Indiana 21st Century Scholar, plan now to attend our FREE three-day summer camp designed specially for you.
You must be ready to enter the ninth or a higher grade to be eligible. Recent high school graduates who still need to complete their program requirements are also welcome to attend.
Get the support you need to reach your college goals.
- There is NO COST TO YOU except for transportation to and from our campus. The camp starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. daily.
- A light breakfast will be provided and lunch in our Dining Commons is complimentary.
- Transportation to and from activities in downtown Indianapolis is also provided.
What can you expect?
You will have fun, meet current 21st Century Scholar college students, and more, such as:
- Complete the 21st Century Scholar Success Program requirements for your grade level. We'll also help you check your enrollment status, update your contact information, and complete other tasks in Scholar Track.
- Meet current 21st Century Scholars at Marian who will mentor and help you understand what to expect from the college journey. They'll tell you about the college success strategies that have helped them be successful.
- Explore your future career options. Participate in field trips to downtown Indianapolis, meet career professionals in the community, and participate in college visits and a college fair.
Make preparing for college a group project! Bring one or two of your 21st Century Scholar friends and get ready for the future together. But don't delay—register online before Wednesday, June 5 to reserve your spot.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
Once you have registered, we will send a confirmation and more information, including an itinerary.