We are told the average American spends 67 minutes per day eating and, here at Marian University, we have all your dining needs covered. With an array of multiple dining options along with a variety of meal plans, we are (literally) ready to cater to your student's needs. For all things dining, including health and nutrition information, visit Marian University Dining.
Want to know what we are doing to help ensure a healthy dining experience this fall? Here are a few highlights of the precautions we’ve implemented:
- Traffic patterns and seating areas are adjusted to promote physical distancing
- Self-service areas are eliminated to reduce high-touch points
- Hand sanitizer is readily available to patrons and team members in all locations
- Take-away container options are available
- The frequency for cleaning and sanitation of high-touch areas has increased
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and precautions are in place for all team members (this includes facial coverings and health assessments).
- Physical barriers at cash registers and other food pickup areas, where maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet is difficult, are in place
- Mobile ordering and touchless payment options are available at Starbucks and Subway.
We will continue to operate in accordance with local, state, and national directives to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission.