The Office of Conferences and Events is responsible for scheduling and booking all events and activities in facilities owned or managed by Marian University.
When not being used for academic classes, these facilities are available for students, faculty, staff, administration, as well as the greater community.
- All requests to utilize space in any Marian University facility must be processed through the Office of Conferences and Events.
- Priority for the allocation of space is given to university-sponsored events, but university facilities may be available for rent by external groups and community members.
- Consideration for requests to use facilities by external groups is made by staff in the Office of Conference and Events in consultation with university administrators.
- Approval for external events is determined based on the availability of space and the relation of the event to the mission and values of Marian University.
- Please refer to the Marian University Stewardship and Space Allocation Policy for more information.
- Contact the Office of Conference and Events for rental fees and insurance requirements.
Camps and conferences
Marian University is home to a number of conferences and camps each summer. Residential housing, dinging services, and facility use is available from May through mid July. Learn more about camps and conferences.