Ph.D. from Purdue University, 2011 in anatomy education
- anatomy education
- spatial ability
- impact of spatial ability on learning histology
- spatial ability in learning OMM
- students' mental models of anatomical relationships
- students' mental models of histology
- psychometrics of the Purdue Visualization of Rotations Test
- construction of a battery of spatial ability tests
- survey of experiences that impact spatial ability
For more information about spatial ability check out the Spatial Intelligence Learning Center (SILC) at spatiallearning.org
Chatterjee, A. K. & Walker, J. J. (2011, April). The Importance of Spatial Ability and Mental Models in Learning Anatomy. Graduate Student Education Research Platform Presentation at the American Association for Anatomists Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology, Washington, DC.
Chatterjee, A. K. & Walker, J. J. (2009, July). Medical Students Show Limited Use of Computer-Aided Instruction in Studying Gross Anatomy. Poster session presented at the 26th Meeting of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA), Cleveland, OH.