Student organizations are a great way to get involved on campus! They are a great way to make an impact on your campus life and community, develop new skills and hone skills learned in the classroom, meet friends with similar interests, and have fun!
We have honorary societies, governing bodies, peace and justice organizations, sports-related groups, nationally-affiliated groups, and more! If you can't find a club that interests you, contact Student Activities and Orientation staff and they will help you get one started!
Already a Student Organization? Make sure to update your portal on OrgSync!
OrgSync offers many features that makes being a Student Organization a lot easier including:
- Smoother transition of members and officers
- Automated elections of new officers
- Budgeting tool to keep track of where your money is going
- All inclusive Event Request Form that allows you to book your space, order catering, and fill out necessary forms
- See what's happening on campus via the OrgSync calendar
- Get feedback on your events by allowing OrgSync to send an automated post-event survey to all who attended your event
- Advertise your upcoming events on the Knightly News, Marian University's weekly student organization newsletter
Reach out to any Student Activities and Orientation staff to help your organization best utilize OrgSync.