Application Process for International Students
- Complete the Marian University international student application for admission.
- Submit a photocopy of your passport identity page.
- Send official high school or senior school transcripts directly to Marian University's Office of Admission.
- If you are transferring from a university outside of the United States, please submit transcripts to World Education Services (ICAP package) for evaluation.
- If you are transferring from a university in the United States, please submit official transcripts to the Office of Admission. Once the transcripts are evaluated we will determine whether or not we need proof of English proficiency and/or high school transcripts.
- Send official TOEFL score (minimum ibt 69), IELTS score (minimum band score 6.0), or ELS 112 certificate of completion directly to Marian University.
- If English is your native language, please submit an ACT or SAT score.
- Code 1224 for the ACT
- Code 1442 for the SAT
- Submit a completed Marian University International Financial Support Form along with a certified bank statement from within the past six months.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. The application and scholarship deadline is July 1 for the Fall semester and November 1 for the Spring semester (all application materials must be submitted by deadline).
If you are applying for an academic scholarship or have questions about the admissions process, please contact Lisa Kawamoto at email@example.com or +1-317-955-6390.
Office of Admission
3200 Cold Spring Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222