2015 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Summer Camps
STEM Summer Camps are an outreach initiative of the School of Education and Exercise Science.
The Marian University Nina Mason Pulliam EcoLab presents STEM Summer Camps that will be sure to bring science to you in new, different and fun ways. A different theme each day will bring new experiences and excitement as you learn about the wonders of science, technology, engineering and math.
If you are not familiar with our summer camps, you might like to know that they:
- Are available for Kindergarten-8th grade students.
- Are full of fun hands-on activities and experiments.
- Are aligned with the Indiana Academic Standards.
- Include classroom and lab activities, field trips, and of course exploration in the EcoLab!
- Include meals, t-shirts, and lots of other cool things.
The 2015 Marian University STEM Summer Camp Schedule
Week of June 15-19
Explore STEM: Living Things
Week of June 22-26
Explore STEM: Chemistry, Physics, and So Much More!
Week of June 29-July 3
Explore STEM: Earth and Space
For Camp Invention >>
$225 per week (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
$25 per week for before-care (7:30-8:30 a.m.)
$25 per week for after-care (4:30-5:30 p.m.)
Deposit for STEM Summer Camp: At the time of registration, full registration fee is required or a non-refundable $50 deposit to hold a place on the camp roster. If a deposit is paid, the balance of the registration fee will be due by the registration deadline.
Full registration payment is required by the deadline date, May 22, 2015.
Special Discounts: For Marian University STEM Summer Camp
- 15 percent discount - Child or grandchild of a Marian University faculty, staff, student, alumni, or trustee
- 15 percent discount - Student who attends a Catholic school
- 50 percent discount - Student who participates in the Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Sibling Discount - Full price for 1st sibling and 15% discount for each additional sibling
- Discounts also apply to before care and after-care
- Only one discount per camper
To discuss financial arrangements, contact Janice Hicks Slaughter at 317.524.7701.
The completed registration form and payment must be sent to: Marian University STEM Summer Camp, 3200 Cold Spring Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222.
Checks can be made payable to Marian University STEM Summer Camp.
Credit card payment can be made by PayPal or by calling 317.524.7701.
Online registration is not an option at this time.
Registration deadline is May 22, 2015 for Marian University STEM Summer Camp.
No refunds after three weeks prior to the camp.
$50 deposit is non-refundable
You will receive registration confirmation by mail or email.