21st Century Scholar Full Tuition Scholarship
The Marian University 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship provides an incredible opportunity for 21st Century Scholars by ensuring a quality collegiate educational experience. Each year, funded through a combination of federal, state, and Marian University financial aid, up to 25 scholarships are offered to deserving incoming 21st Century Scholars.
Access the 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholar Application online by clicking here.
- Applicants must complete the Admission Application and admitted to Marian University no later than October 15, 2016.
- Applicants must complete and submit the Marian University 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship application by October 15, 2016.
- Eligible candidates must participate in an individual interview with the director of the 21st Century Scholars Program and other committee members.
Scholarships are awarded by the selection committee based on the candidate’s record of achievement, potential contribution to Marian University, and potential to benefit from the program. These criteria are reflected in the candidate’s transcripts, academic scholarship application, and on-campus interview.
Candidates not selected for a 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship will still receive a competitive financial aid package.
The 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship at Marian University is renewable for seven consecutive semesters by:
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the March 10 deadline.
- Update or fix any errors to your FAFSA by the May 15 deadline.
- Enroll as a full-time student each semester.
- Maintain Indiana residency.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the university.
- Maintain credit completion requirements of 30-60-90-120.
- Have 30 or more credit hours completed on transcript by end of first year
- Have 60 or more credit hours completed on transcript by end of second year
- Have 90 or more credit hours completed on transcript by end of third year
- Graduate by end of fourth year
- Active participation in the Mentor to Success Program.
- Attend at least one Academic Success Seminar per semester.
- Attend at least one session of STARR or other community service per semester.
- Attend at least one social outing with the Office of 21st Century Scholars per semester.