What is a Study Suite?
Study Suites are group study rooms located in the library basement level. Useful for group study sessions or collaborative work, practicing presentations and speeches, and brainstorming sessions.
SMART Suite Usage Policy
- Study suites may be checked out at the Library’s circulation desk.
- The room key is checked out separately.
- Study suites may be used for three hour periods. If no one else has a reservation or is waiting then it may be renewed once.
- Study suites are for group use only. Use by individuals is limited to speech and presentation practice and the loan period is not renewable. Individuals wishing to study quietly alone should use the third floor quiet areas.
- Rooms are available during regular library operating hours only.
- All groups using the room must vacate no later than 15 minutes before the library closes.
- Furniture should not be rearranged.
- Library materials (books, journals, etc.) should not be left in the room.