Room Selection for Current Students
Current students will be able to complete room selection for next year online. This is a two-step process for those returning to campus to a residence hall. For those interested in living in a house/apartment, the Alverna Faith Community, or the Dorothy Day House, there is an additional application to complete. Students will complete an application and then select a room online at a later date.
Room selection is based on class standing. To determine your class standing, we look at the number of credit hours you have already completed prior to spring 2015 (current classes do not count towards your total credit hours). The break down for each class is:
Seniors: 94+ credit hours completed
Juniors: 62-93 credit hours completed
Sophomores: 30-61 credit hours completed
Freshmen: 0-29 credit hours completed
Housing Selection Timeline
Contracts Available Online: February 1-April 6
Room Selection Available for the following groups:
Current Seniors: Tuesday, March 15 at 9 a.m.
Current Juniors: Thursday, March 17 at 9 a.m.
Current Sophomores: Monday, March 21 at 9 a.m.
Current Freshmen: Wednesday, March 23 at 9 a.m
Complete the application and view/select rooms here.
To apply to live off campus, follow these instructions to complete the application:
- Click this link for the Simple Campus Housing website.
- Complete and submit your off campus application.
- If you are under 21, download and complete the Parent Verification Form. This form must be notarized by an Indiana Notary Public OR be presented in person in the Office of Housing and Residence Life by both the student and the parent/guardian.
- Students who currently live on campus and want to request to live off campus for Fall 2016 MUST complete the off campus request form by May 1, 2016. Requests submitted by this date will be notified of approval by May 9, 2016. Students who sign up to live on campus prior to May 15, 2016 and then decide (and are approved) to live off campus after May 15, 2016 will be subject to cancellation fees.
The cancellation fee structure is as follows:
- Cancellations after May 15, 2016 - $500
- Cancellations after August 1, 2016 - $750
- Cancellations after September 2, 2016 - $1,000
For more detailed information, download the Room Selection Directions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Office of Housing and Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.955.6318.