Become an Oldenburg Franciscan Associate
Associates of the Sisters of St. Francis, Oldenburg, Indiana are women and men who want to live more fully their personal commitment to Christ by sharing the values, vision, prayer, and mission of the Sisters of St. Francis without making a vowed commitment.
Associates are typically but not limited to:
• Persons 21 years of age or older
• Married couples
• Single men and women
• Catholics, as well as people from other religious traditions
Associates try to integrate Franciscan values into every aspect of their lives and experience ongoing mutual support in faith and ministry.
Associate have the opportunity to regularly:
• meet with a contact person,
• gather with other associates and Sisters, and
• attend community events at the Motherhouse in Oldenburg, Indiana.
Associates who live too far away and cannot travel to Oldenburg on a regular basis can connect with the Sisters of St. Francis, Oldenburg, Indiana by joining the prayer chain, adopting a ministry, or contributing financially.
If you would like more information, contact:
Sisters of St. Francis, Oldenburg, Indiana.