Admission Requirements-On Campus and Online Accelerated
- Admission to Marian University.
- Previous baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- 2.80 GPA on your final transcript of highest degree earned OR a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 from the last 60 credit hours of coursework.
- Minimum pre-requisite science GPA of 2.80 in the four required prerequisite sciences.
- Minimum overall Marian University GPA of 2.80
Successful completion and course history in the following subject areas:
- Human Anatomy
- General Human Physiology
- General and Biological Chemistry
- Statistical Methods
*Depending on which Accelerated track you pursue you may be required to complete Abnormal Psychology and Human Growth and Development prior to admission.
Students must make formal application for admission to the nursing program during their final semester of prerequisite classes.
If you have not yet completed the above required courses options are readily available. Classes are offered in traditional, accelerated, and accelerated online formats. Each course is offered multiple times a year.
A representative can provide you with specific prerequisites requirements as well as an assessment of your current progress in completion of their requirements. To set up an appointment for:
- Accelerated online Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Marian University for St. Vincent Health, call 888.682.2761 or visit www.mariannursing.com/indianapolis/.
- Accelerated on campus Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Marian University main campus, call 317.955.6303.
- RN-to-BSN, Marian University main campus, call 317.955.6769.