The work of the Exchange centers on promoting Experience that Matters: connecting students to learning opportunities of all types (internships, applied research, special projects) to help them hone their communication, problem-solving, team building, and leadership skills. We also teach students how to effectively translate their activities, achievements, and demonstrated abilities to advance their professional goals.
Specifically, we assist with:
- Discussions of purpose and calling
- Career exploration
- Networking opportunities
- Employer relations
- Career fairs and on-campus recruiting
- Mock interviews
- Job/internship search assistance
- Resume, cover letter, personal statement review
- LinkedIn and professional online presence
- Professional dress and etiquette; workplace expectations
- Nationally competitive scholarships/fellowships for graduate study
Have questions about your career path?
Contact an Exchange team member at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.955.6500.