Nursing Open House
Are you a high school sophomore or junior interested in the field of nursing? Then you and your guests are invited to join us Friday, April 5, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for our next Nursing Open House.
The event is a great opportunity to learn more about becoming a nursing student at Marian University. Learn more about the courses we recommend you take as a high school student to prepare for nursing school. We'll also discuss admission criteria for the Leighton School of Nursing.
You'll meet and talk with current nursing students, faculty, and staff. We'll be glad to answer your questions and give you more insight about our Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
During the event, you will:
- Explore our state-of-the-art Michael A. Evans Center for Health Sciences.
- Tour the Marian University campus and freshman residence hall.
- View a nursing simulation demonstration.
- Engage in hands-on nursing activities.
- Participate in a Q&A with current students.
2019 Nursing Open House: Friday, April 5
- Registration for the Nursing Open House closes Friday, March 30 or once capacity is met. Register online to reserve your spot.
- For additional information, please contact our events and communication coordinator at (317) 955-6565 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Marian University!
Register now Contact us