Nursing Encounter Day
Marian University's Nursing Encounter Day is open to high school juniors and seniors. The event offers students a chance to find out more about becoming a nursing student. Students will receive information about recommended high school curriculum and admission criteria. Our students, faculty, and staff will be available to answer questions. Attendees can also look forward to:
- Touring our state-of-the-art Michael A. Evans Center for Health Sciences
- Touring the Marian University campus and freshman residence hall
- Hands-on nursing activities
- A live nursing simulation demonstration
- Q&A with current students
Please join us for Nursing Encounter Day- Register Now!