Once a month throughout Year of the Alumni, an alumnus will share a My Marian Moment.
This month, Sr. Norma Rocklage talks about the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and the great agents of change Marian University graduates are throughout the world.
“Wherever there is a Marian University alum, something changes. They are taking the education and values they learned here to really transform the world wherever they are,” said Sr. Norma.
Tell Us Your Marian Moment
We want to hear from you…through video! Use your phone or a video camera and answer one(or more) of the following questions:
- How are you living the Franciscan Sponsorship Values?Which applies most to your world?
- What are you doing now? Tell us how you are changing the world.
- Did you meet your spouse here? Tell us about the moment you met him or her.
- Did you have a favorite professor? Tell us what made him or her so great.
- Are you hanging out with fellow alumni? Show us how you’re staying connected with your alma mater.
- Do you remember the moment you decided to come to Marian University? Tell us about when you knew it was the college for you.
If you have a story to share, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also dropbox, wetransfer, hightail, or email your video to email@example.com for consideration as a future My Marian Moment.