St. Vincent Health Family Grant
We believe it is part of our mission as a Catholic university to be in the forefront of educating men and women who want to transform lives, society, and the world.
- The St. Vincent Health Family Grant is an annually renewable grant for dependent children of a parent who is a full-time employee of St. Vincent Health.
- The grant will cover up to one-half of the undergraduate tuition cost each year through a combination of institutional scholarships and aid.
Applicants for the St. Vincent Health Family Grant must:
- Be a dependent child of an employee who works full-time for St. Vincent Health.
If you are selected for this grant, you will be notified as part of your initial financial aid package. The amount of the award will vary based on your eligibility for other academic scholarships, but the maximum is up to half of your tuition costs. The total of the St. Vincent Health Family Grant and any other institutional aid will not exceed half of your total tuition costs.
The St. Vincent Health Family Grant is renewable if you meet these criteria:
- Parent remains a full-time employee of St. Vincent Health.
- Remain in good academic and social standing.