Purchasing or renewing your Marian University license plate can help us reach our goal of 2,014 license plates in 2014. Each license plate purchased includes a $25 tax deductible contribution to the university and helps support student scholarships.
First time purchasers of a Marian University license plate will receive a Marian University car decal and a license plate frame.
You can get your Marian University license plate at any Indiana license branch (the plate will be mailed to you) or order one online at www.mybmv.com.
Tips for ordering a Marian University license plate through the Bureau of Motor Vehicles website:
- Go to www.mybmv.com.
- Create an account or sign in to your account if you've already created one.
- Click on the link to "Renew Your Plates."
- Select "Change My Plate" and choose "University" and "Marian University" when offered a selection choice.
- Complete the registration process as directed.
- Your new Marian University plate will arrive in the mail in 5-10 business days.
You may also choose to go to any Indiana license branch. You do not need a special form; simply request your Marian University plate when you renew your registration in person at a local branch. You may reserve a special number for your Marian University license plate
. To reserve license plate numbers 1-100 or for more information regarding Marian University specialty license plates contact Ben Polizzi at email@example.com