Adding Funds to Your PaperCut/Printing Account
Marian University uses a software package named "PaperCut" to manage print services.
In order to print to lab or common area printers, you must have a balance in your PaperCut account.
You can check your available balance by logging into http://papercut.marian.edu:9191/user
with your Marian University login. NOTE:
Your student I.D. card is NOT
used for adding PaperCut funds, your personal PayPal account is used for that. If you do not have a PayPal account, please make one at https://www.paypal.com/
or create one when you get to step 4.
1. Log into the PaperCut web interface at http://papercut.marian.edu:9191/user using your Marian login.
2. Add money to your PaperCut account by clicking the Add Credit link on the sidebar.
3. Choose the amount you wish to add with the dropdown box next to “Amount to add”. Click “Add Value” to continue to next page.
4. Sign into your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one at this time by filling in the information under “Don’t have a PayPal account?”. After signing in or creating an account, click “Continue”.
5. After you have received the confirmation screen, click the “return” button to go back to your PaperCut account page. This step is not required as the payment has already been processed but it will show you your new balance. *It is recommended that you check your balance before printing to avoid potential interruptions in your printing.