dcsimg John Angotti to Present Music Ministry Workshop and Concert on Campus
---------------------

Current Student News

John Angotti to Present Music Ministry Workshop and Concert on Campus

by Katie Bradley | Sep 18, 2013

John Angotti will present “Feed My Lambs,” a music ministry workshop on Saturday, September 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Bishop Chartrand Memorial Chapel in Marian Hall on the campus of Marian University.

John Angotti is a full time music missionary who travels throughout many parts of the world providing inspirational music and witness to all ages through concerts, workshops, retreats, missions, conferences, and worship.

“My passion these days is to not only provide music for worship, but music that sings of the true witness of my experience of Christ in my life,” said Angotti.

Angotti will join the Marian University Sacred Choir for a concert on Sunday, September 29 at 7 p.m. in the Bishop Chartrand Chapel.

Cost for the workshop is $30 per person and $20 for high school students. Cost for the concert is $10 per person, $20 for a family pass, or free with your Marian University I.D. To register and purchase tickets, contact Clare Bain at cbain@marian.edu or 317.955.6558. Registration for the workshop closes on Wednesday, September 25. 

© 2012 Marian University
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Marian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, age or disabilities in the recruiting and selection of students for admission.