dcsimg Federal Work Study



The Exchange

Federal Work Study


  1. Determine your Federal Work Study (FWS) eligibility. Review your award letter in CAMS. If eligible, your award letter will state “Federal College Work Study.”
  2. To search for Federal Work Study on-campus positions:
    • Click on the KnightWork logo.
    • Click “Student/Alumni.”
    • Login with your Marian University email address and issued password. If you do not know your password contact the Helpdesk at 317.955.6444.
    • Complete your academic and personal profile sections.
    • Upload your resume to KnightWork.  All students must have an approved resume in order to apply for any Federal Work Study positions on campus.
    • Click “Jobs” tab at the top.
    • Select “Apply for Federal Work Study Jobs on Campus” from the drop down menu.
    • Review all FWS opportunities.
  3. Apply for FWS positions based on the job responsibilities, qualifications, interests, and skills.  FWS positions are competitive, so apply for several opportunities.
    • Follow application instructions and deadlines implicitly. Some positions may require a resume, cover letter, or interview as part of their hiring process.
    • You may schedule an appointment with the The Exchange office for assistance.
© 2012 Marian University
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Marian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, age or disabilities in the recruiting and selection of students for admission.