21st Century Scholars
The Marian University 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship provides an incredible opportunity to 21st Century Scholars by ensuring a quality collegiate educational experience. Each year, funded through a combination of federal, state, and Marian University financial aid, up to 25 scholarships are offered to deserving incoming 21st Century Scholars.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Submit the Marian University 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship Application and all required materials by January 4, 2013.
- Eligible candidates must participate in an individual interview with the director of the 21st Century Scholars Program and other committee members.
- Apply Online
Award notifications will begin on Monday, February 25, 2013. Candidates not selected will receive a financial aid package beginning in mid-March.
The 21st Century Scholar Tuition Scholarship is renewable for up to seven consecutive semesters for students who enroll full-time, maintain state eligibility and good academic and social standing, as well as:
- Actively participate in the Mentor to Success Program.
- Attend at least one Academic Success Program per semester.
- Attend at least one session of STARR per semester.
- Attend at least one 21st Century Scholars social outing per semester.
- Maintain GPA requirements set by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education (CHE)
For more information, please contact:
Director 21st Century Scholars Program