- Five weeks- $300 tuition + $200 lab fee
- June 16-July 18, 2014, Tuesday and Thursday, 2-4 p.m.
- Additional hours will be scheduled based on experimental demands.
Residential accommodations will not be available for the 2014 summer session.
By registering your student, you as the parent/guardian agree to bear responsibility for full payment, and should a payment be returned for insufficient funds or no approval by credit,as the parent/guardian you agree to pay for all the fees associated with collection of due funds, including attorney's fees.
Final payment of all balances must be paid in full by June 2, 2014 in order to participate in the iROCC program
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of class.
- No refunds will be issued if the student is dismissed from the program.
- "No shows" who do not cancel their registration are liable for the entire tuition and fees.
We make every attempt to accommodate requests for schedule adjustments; requests must be made in writing to the iROCC program or Dr. Samantha Oliphant at email@example.com by June 2, 2014. Marian University reserves the right to add, cancel, or change courses based on student enrollment levels and space availability.