The following abilities are evaluated during the senior seminar and clinical internship:
- Designs and implements instruction independently
- Provides solutions for teaching problems
- Communicates effectively with students, parents and community
- Collaborates effectively with peers and colleagues
- Aligns processes of planning, instructing, and assessing students
- Makes and defends qualitative judgments about children's learning
Candidates who successfully complete the Phase III assessment are considered program completers and eligible for a recommendation for licensing in Indiana.
For more details on Phase III Assessment, access the informational sheet.